What is Dropshipper?
What is Dropshipping?
Dropshipping is expressed as stock-free sales in our language. Instead of keeping product stocks, the entrepreneur / agent directs the orders coming through the site to the supplier and manages the orders through the supplier's warehouse. In this way, the Entrepreneur / intermediary can sell the suppliers' products without keeping the product stocks.
When consumers enter the e-commerce site, they can see and purchase different products. In the background of the business, the seller entrepreneur / agent directs the incoming orders to the supplier company and ensures that the product is sent to the consumer. This process is implemented with XML integration. In XML integration, the supplier company sends the file containing the photos, product description and price information of the products to be sold to the company that wants to sell without stock, and this company adds this file on its e-commerce site and pulls the products from the supplier company.
Advantages of selling without stock (Dropshipping)
Entrepreneurs / intermediaries who do dropshipping do not need a warehouse. Since there is no need for a warehouse, companies do not have to deal with operations such as warehouse and stock management, reducing both workload and costs significantly.
· Due to the lack of warehouse management, there is no need for people to work here, which again helps to reduce costs.
· Since there will not be a single supplier, different products can be drawn from different suppliers and a wide product category can be included on the site.
· With the increase in product variety, it is possible to reach wider target audiences.
· Due to the lack of warehouse and stock management and product packaging operations, e-commerce site can be managed from any place with internet connection, product orders can be placed by following the order, contacting the suppliers.
· When you start selling without stock, you do not need any capital to supply products, so you can enter e-commerce at low costs.
· The e-commerce site only pays the stock costs of the products offered for sale on its own website. For this reason, it is not held responsible for the products it does not sell, and since it does not pay any price for them, it reduces its costs.
· Since the product packaging processes and the shipping of the product are also done by the supplier company, the e-commerce company that does not have any stock, does not have to make an agreement with the cargo companies.
· Ebabazon.com it offers you the opportunity to dropshipping in countries where broadcast throughout the world in both Turkey.